This week's program focuses on the changes we're seeing as a result of the coronavirus. From how schools operate to customers panic buying at grocery stores.
We're all feeling stressed during this time and we'll hear some ideas on how to cope with anxiety.
That and more on this week's Statewide.
* Adam Reisch with Theatre In The Park in central Illinois explains how the organization will continue casting for summer shows with "virtual" auditions.
* Lee Gaines of Illinois Newsroom reports schools are closed, but the job of feeding kids continues.
* Memorial Health System's Diana Knaebe explains a new free hotline to provide emotional support in this unprecedented period. She also gives some tips that might help lessen stress.
Listen to Statewide across Illinois in:
- Bloomington/Normal – WGLT 89.1 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Carbondale – WSIU 91.9 (Fridays 2-3 p.m. and Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Mount Vernon - WVSI 88.9 (Fridays 2-3 p.m. and Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Olney - WUSI 90.3 (Fridays 2-3 p.m. and Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Rockford/DeKalb – WNIJ 89.5 (Saturdays 6-7 a.m., Sundays 6-7 p.m.)
- Springfield/Decatur - WUIS 91.9 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, 11 p.m. - Midnight, Saturdays 9-10 a.m.)
- Peoria – WCBU 89.9 (Fridays 6-7 p.m., Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Pittsfield - WIPA 89.3 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, 11 p.m. - Midnight, Saturdays 9-10 a.m.)
- Urbana/Champaign – WILL 580 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, 7-8 p.m.)