CV - COVID-19 Vaccine: The Journey to Immunity
The Community Health Roundtable series discusses the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine and priority populations.
COVID-19 Vaccine: The Journey to Immunity
The panel features:
- Dr. Vidya Sundareshan, interim chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at the SIU School of Medicine
- Dr. Wesley Robinson-McNeese, SIU Systems executive director for diversity initiatives
- Brian Churchill, EMS coordinator and emergency management facilitator at HSHS St. John’s Hospital
- Heidi Clark, chief of the division of infectious diseases at the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Molly Lamb, executive director of the UIS Center of State Policy and Leadership.
- Community Health Roundtable
- UIS Innovation Hub
- UIS Center for State Policy and Leadership