CV - Holly Kent and Votes for Women
The UIS ECCE Speaker Series featured a Constitution Day presentation regarding the 100th anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment. Holly Kent, Associate Professor of History at UIS, makes this presentation followed by a discussion of where we are 100 years later.
The event is hosted by Associate Professor Pamela Salela of Brookens Library and the panel discussion is moderated by Rexann Whorton, the UIS Women's Center Program Director.
The panel included:
- Deanie Brown, Associate Chancellor, Access and Equal Opportunity
- Kathryn Eisenhart, J.D., Faculty Emeritus UIS Legal Studies Department
- Tiffani Saunders, Lecturer, Sociology/Anthropology
- Areli Valeria, Graduate Student in Human Development Counseling
- Karen Whitney, UIS Interim Chancellor
The broadcast was edited for time. To hear the complete event with all participants, stream the video at this link.