Statewide began in August of 2018. As we wrap up the year, this episode looks back at some of the reports and conversations we brought you.
* Sean Crawford talks to reporter Bruce Rushton of the Illinois Times about a fatal Illinois Air plane crash in 1983. Rushton wrote about the incident in a recent article.
* Brian Mackey tells us the truth about what area of the state benefits the most when it comes to return on state tax dollars.
* Sean Crawford interviews Professor Beverly Bunch from the University of Illinois Springfield about state budgeting. She tells us what Illinois gets right and what it gets wrong.
* Daisy Contreras takes us on an infrastructure tour to see the maginitude of need.
* Dusty Rhodes finds a potential solution to the state's teacher shortage. She tells us about paraprofessionals.
* Jaclyn Driscoll visits with a farmer who has been working the land for over seven decades.
Find more episodes at StatewideShow.com. You can also drop us a line at Scraw1@uis.edu