The City of Springfield announced that on Wednesday, February 10, parking will be prohibited on the following streets due to the Presidential visit:
- Monroe Street between Walnut Street and 9th Street
- 2nd Street between Adams Street and Edwards Street
- 6th Street between Edwards Street and Monroe Street
- Capitol Avenue between 2nd Street and 7th Street
- Edwards Street between 2nd Street and College Street
- Walnut Street between Edwards Street and North Grand Avenue
If vehicles are parked in these areas, the vehicles will be towed. Parking enforcement will begin at 8:00a.m. on Wednesday, February 10.
For more Information about these parking restrictions, please contact the City of Springfield’s Office of Public Works at 217.789.2255.