After 10 other Seeking Solutions forums across the state, NPR Illinois and AARP are bringing the final forum to the Union League Club in Chicago, IL. Panelists will discuss the major issues of the 2018 gubernatorial election such as the struggles faced by higher education, a loss of population in the state, and the changing needs of the Illinois workforce.
NPR Illinois News Director Sean Crawford moderated and the panel was:
- A.J. Wilhelmi - President and CEO - Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Edwin Eisendrath - CEO/Chicago Sun Times
- Zaldwaynaka “Z” Scott - President-Chicago State University
- Rosanna Marquez - AARP Illinois State President
- Mayor Joseph Mancino of the Village of Hawthorn Woods - Chairman of the Metropolitan Mayors Caucus