On this week's Statewide, a Black police officer talks about his feelings of having to do his job amid recent protests over racial justice.
Students are moving back to college campuses, but are facing a lot of new rules designed to slow the spread of COVID-19. And we bring you a report from the portion of Chicago with the highest rate of coronavirus deaths.
Those stories and more on this episode.
* Maureen McKinney speaks with two economosts about how the pandemic has affected women.
Listen to Statewide across Illinois in:
- Bloomington/Normal – WGLT 89.1 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Carbondale – WSIU 91.9 (Fridays 2-3 p.m. and Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Mount Vernon - WVSI 88.9 (Fridays 2-3 p.m. and Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Olney - WUSI 90.3 (Fridays 2-3 p.m. and Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Rockford/DeKalb – WNIJ 89.5 (Saturdays 6-7 a.m., Sundays 2-3 p.m.)
- Springfield/Decatur - WUIS 91.9 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, 11 p.m. - Midnight, Saturdays 9-10 a.m.)
- Peoria – WCBU 89.9 (Fridays 11a.m. -12 noon, Sundays 6-7 a.m.)
- Pittsfield - WIPA 89.3 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, 11 p.m. - Midnight, Saturdays 9-10 a.m.)
- Quad Cities - WVIK HD2 (Sundays 11 a.m. - 12 noon)
- Urbana/Champaign – WILL 580 (Fridays 11 a.m. - Noon, 7-8 p.m.)