Originally aired January 25, 2021.
The perception of the inauguration on a college campus. UIS students, alumni, and faculty look as the past week's and year's activities and speculate forward to where the United States could be headed.
- Dr. Matthew Geras, UIS Political Science Faculty
- Dr. John Transue, UIS Political Science Faculty
- Mackenzi Matthews, UIS Student Government Association Parlimentarian
- Joe McGee, UIS Alumnus, Illinois Legislative Liason
- Francisco Lopez Zavala, PUAC@UIS Vice Chancellor
- Ben Szalinski, UIS Public Affairs Reporting Program Graduate Student
- UIS Political Science
- UIS Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs