What better way to celebrate a special moment than through NPR Illinois?
- You choose the message and you choose the date!
- You receive ten (10) on-air announcements.
What are FCC guidelines?
- Sponsoring individual's name must be in on-air message.
- Do celebrate a person, place or holiday.
- Do not ask others to take an action based on your message.
What are the NPR Illinois guidelines?
- Please provide "Pro-NUN-see-ay-shun".
- Please keep message length to 10 seconds or less.
- Please send requested message to us at least ten days before air date.
- NPR Illinois may edit your message for length or regulatory compliance.
Today's NPR Illinois Day Sponsor is Calendar Club member Ima Newsjunky, wishing her husband Larry a great first day at the new job!
Support for NPR Illinois comes from David and Mary Caroline Mitchell in appreciation of the live broadcast of The Service of Nine Lessons and Carols from…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from listeners like you andDay Sponsors, Cathy and Phil Gonet, in memory of good friend, UIS Alum, and strong supporter of…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from listeners like you andMaureen Davlin, wishing her mom, Norene O'Brien Davlin, a happy 97th birthday today. Happy…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from listeners like you and Day Sponsors, Rich and Dana Saal in celebration of Erin and Julie's birthday. Happy birthday…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from Day Sponsor, Polly Poskin, announcing the Inner City Older Neighborhoods Annual Celebration Thursday, November 19th at…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from Day Sponsor, Mark Russillo, commemorating 21 years of partnership with the comely, argent-haired Thea Chesley:…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from listeners like you and Day Sponsor, Diana DeWeese, announcing the Abraham Lincoln Unitarian Universalist…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from the day sponsorship of Karen Penning, remembering her husband Matt on his birthday. A strong supporter of NPR Illinois…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from Mike and Amy Jackson recognizing the birthday of Julius Rosenwald. Born in Springfield in 1862, Julius Rosenwald is…
Support for NPR Illinois comes from the Day Sponsorship of Calendar Club member John Rude, wishing his wife Jeannine a very happy birthday.