After 10 other Seeking Solutions forums across the state, NPR Illinois and AARP are bringing the final forum to the Union League Club in Chicago, IL. Panelists will discuss the major issues of the 2018 gubernatorial election such as the struggles faced by higher education, a loss of population in the state, and the changing needs of the Illinois workforce.
Explore these topics and more with NPR Illinois at the Election 2018: Seeking Solutions Forum in Chicago, Illinois at the Union League Club in the Crystal Room. The forum is October 2 with light refreshments being served at 5 PM and the discussion beginning at 5:30.
The panelists will be answering questions from the moderator and from the audience during the one-hour question and answer forum.
NPR Illinois News Director Sean Crawford moderates and the panel is:
- A.J. Wilhelmi - President and CEO - Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Edwin Eisendrath - CEO/Chicago Sun Times
- Zaldwaynaka “Z” Scott - President-Chicago State University
- Rosanna Marquez - AARP Illinois State President
- Mayor Joseph Mancino of the Village of Hawthorn Woods - Chairman of the Metropolitan Mayors Caucus