You don't need to be a millionaire to make a million dollar difference in your community.
Whatever your stage in life, it is a good idea to think about and plan for how your affairs will be handled. A few simple steps today can give you peace of mind tomorrow by ensuring that you and your loved ones are well protected. Your estate plan can also be used to support charitable causes that matter most to you and your community.
NPR Illinois recently held an estate planning seminar, Family and Philanthropy featuring:
- Jim Lestikow, Partner, Hinshaw and Culbertson Law Firm
- Bill Russell, Gift Planning Advisor, University of Illinois Foundation
- Ways to create income for today and a legacy for tomorrow.
- Best assets to leave to family and those best for your favorite charity.
- Ways to take care of your family and your charitable interests.
- Planning for retirement and meeting your philanthropic goals, too.
For more information, call Lynne Slightom at 217-206-6058.
Sponsored by Bird Armour, LLC, Certified Accountants and Consultants and the University of Illinois Foundation.
Do you already have NPR Illinois in your will or estate plans? Please let us know!
Thank you for making a difference in our community!
Presented in association with Brookens Library, Sangamon Auditorium, WILL-TV, and the UIS Office of Advancement.